Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Call For Artists!!!!


I am really enjoying the Friday Feather Artist interviews....I hope you are too!!!  I am learning (by making mistakes of'course) how to organize my "line up" of artists and doing my best to adjust to the bumps in the road along the way.  With that said, the artist I had lined up for this week had some urgent matters to attend to and can not complete the interview by Friday....which is completely fine because we all understand how life can throw you curve balls.  So I am learning that I need to have a few interviews completed and ready to post in case this happens, and, well, I don't right now so we will be skipping this week and in the meantime I will be completing more interviews so that they are ready to go.  With that said, I now would like to ask you to please nominate an artist that you admire and include a link to their blog or website.  You can do that in the comments or you can E-mail me at: Harmonypyper@gmail.com.

You can choose them because you love their work, their story, their smile....whatever it is, it counts!!!!  I can't wait to see the names that pop up and then I will contact the artists and let them know that they have been nominated and we will hopefully get to learn more about them.

So here we go......

Be Well.


3 comments:

  1. Andrea Plotts... from http://www.mtnrose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Jeanette House from http://thehousepaintsback.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harmony. I nominate Jeannine Saylor!
    http://saylor-made.blogspot.ca/2012/04/4x6-trade.html

    ReplyDelete