Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rainy Day






When I said, "Let's go play in the rain," they thought I was a little crazy (and they're right;) but we had a great time.  Of'course the best part is drinking hot chocolate afterwards and warming up next to a glowing fire.

Tomorrow's Feature Friday artist is another phenomenal artist and I found her interview to be so insightful and inspiring.  Please check back tomorrow to learn more about Lisa Ferrante and go get a little sneak peek of her stunning art work.

3 comments:

  1. These are precious. If you get I chance come visit me at www.keepingwherethelightis.wordpress.com. I know it says KreativeKandy, but I've moved. Love your work, Isn't Mindy's class great? I'm loving it even though I move slowly.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, Misty, Misty...I have a good friend named Mindy who I'm now calling Misty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics!! Lisa's artwork is beautiful - love that she wrote a letter to her four year self.
    You're pics are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete