Monday, February 6, 2012

Mommy Artist of The Year!!!

Not every day is a walk in the park, or even a walk down the street to get the mail that's been piling up for 5 days while wearing your pajamas with paint and that morning's breakfast spattered across your front as you drag one child that is clinging to your leg begging for candy while the other child screams from the porch that you are the WORST MOMMY ON THE PLANET.  Nope, not every day is like that, thank goodness!!!  Maybe if I would just take them to the damn park once in a while they wouldn't act like caged animals, but let's face it the park is booooorrrring and it is so much more fun to try to squeeze in a little art time for mommy while they are dumping cereal all over the floor while watching educational TV, like SpongeBob.  I mean who thought of a show about an underwater sponge and made millions?  I kinda want to kill that person.  Ok, back to my day.....it wasn't a walk in the park.....but I did reward myself with some new make-up:
And here is what I am working on when I am ignoring my children spending scheduled time in my art room:
And last, but not least, here is how adorable my little guy is when I beg him to smile:
How was your day??????


No comments:

Post a Comment