Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beach Day

I don't know how many of you get the "Mommy Guilt" a few days before school starts, but I sure do.  "oh no, we didn't do enough fun stuff," "I need more time with my boys before they're in school every day," ....that kinda stuff :(  So we squeezed in a last minute beach day before school started the next day.  They just keep growing up these kids, ugh....no matter how much I beg them to stop, well, they don't.
Hope everyone's back-to-school transition is going smoothly!!!!
-xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos that capture the magic of your boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Thank you! This is the push I needed to get us out to the beach. Avoiding crowds is just an excuse, and it's we only get a few days to enjoy the cold water.

    ReplyDelete