Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Mini-Session Announcement-Temecula Photographer


Here is the scoop.....
These sessions are designed for Holiday Cards and gifts!!!!  With this session you don't get the variety of pictures that you get with a full session, so if you haven't done a full session yet I strongly (as in, twist your arm gently) recommend it.  My mini sessions are best for returning clients that just need a few more to update their "collection" (I kinda love how fancy "collection" sounds) for Holiday Cards and Holiday Gifts.  The focus of these sessions is to capture pictures of the whole family together....if I have some time I will also do all of the kids together, but I will not have time to do individual pictures, parent pictures, each parent with the kids, and playful pictures, etc.  Also, these are best for families of 5 or less....I am not saying that larger groups can not attempt a mini-session, but it does often take more time with more people so you may want to consider booking a full session for larger families as we may not have enough time to get the "everyone looking and smiling" at the camera photo....but of'course I will do my best if that style picture is important to you!!!!!!
On to the dates and locations....   
(oh, and the locations are in the Temecula/Fallbrook/Murrieta area)
September 21st, Location: Town/Funky/Hipster
4:30
5:15
6:00
October 19th, Location: Country/Trees (this is a bit of a drive on windy roads but gorgeous spot)
3:30
4:15
5:00
November 9th, Location: Meadow/Open Space
3:00
3:45
4:30
To secure a date you will need to send me a deposit of $100 and can pay the rest 48 hours before your date.  If you have ANY questions I am happy to talk to you by phone (760)-212-3605 or E-mail: Harmony@Harmonypyperstudio.com.  Once you book I will send you suggestions for "What to Wear" and how to prepare (lots of push-ups, just kidding) for the photoshoot.  I also love helping people with wardrobe choices, so often my clients E-mail me pictures of their clothing so that I can help them to coordinate their outfits!!!!
Talk to you soon!!!!
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment