Monday, July 18, 2011

Some New Stuff....

Trying out different styles can be SO fun and SO frustrating. I feel like I need to "pick a style" and as soon as I do I am influenced by another artist and it all changes. So I just keep going and here are a few that have come out of my process of discovering who I am as an artist:

This one is a mixed media piece with Acrylic paint, graphite and vintage sheet music. The pieces of sheet music read: "Into each lonely hour you seem to come and go. The happiness you bring you'll never, never know. For tho' you left me you left me too, SO MANY MEMORIES of ....you"

This is Acrylic paint and graphite on canvas.



Sides are also painted so it is ready to hang.



This is Acrylic paint, ink and graphite on canvas. It has some texture made from "dried" acrylic paint.



Sides are finished so it is ready to hang.




Oh, and I got my new scanner and printer this weekend and we are figuring out how to make high quality prints. Hopefully my Etsy store will be up and running soon!!!! AND my new website is in the works....WOO HOO, exciting stuff happening around here!!!!! Thank you SO much for following along.

xoxo-Harmony

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Harmony! I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see the new website!Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the painting with the "Out of the blue came YOU" - and yay for getting your Etsy shop up and running! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paintings are lovely. Especially love the first one. I like the minimalism of it. Good luck with getting your Etsy shop and website going.

    ReplyDelete